At Timespex, we respect your privacy and are committed to maintaining your trust.
The information is collected through:
- our online business management software (“Software Service”),
- our social media pages,
1. Defined Terms.
The following terms will have the meanings indicated below.
“Company” is any business or private person that subscribes to or uses Timespex Service.
“End User” means any user of the Timespex Services.
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual, such as Timespex Services usage data.
“Personal Information” is your contact or business-related information that identifies you as an individual or company. Personal information includes name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card number, social media account ID, calendaring and scheduling data, demographic information, photos that Timespex gets when you register via Social media account, or Google account.
2. Categories of Personal Information.
Personal Information we collect or obtain includes:
- Contact details (e.g., name, surname, telephone number, address, email)
- Personal details (e.g., date of birth, education, nationality, gender)
- Financial and transaction data (e.g., credit or debit card number, expiration date and card verification number, bank account number, purchase history, shipping and billing information, etc.), and
- Other Timespex Services-related data (e.g., customer requests, customer name, surname, telephone number, address, email; statistics, etc.).
3. How We Collect Information.
Through the Timespex Services
We collect information about you whenever you register, subscribe, or create an account; purchase, submit, post, or fulfill Timespex service offerings; or otherwise, interact with Timespex
- If you are a Company, when you sign up for our Software Service, we ask for your company name, address, phone number, email, credit card information, tax identification number, and other information about your business, as well as names and email addresses of authorized individuals on your account. We also collect Personal Information about your customers that they provide to Timespex Services when they book an appointment or make a purchase.
- We collect information about you when you interact with Timespex Services. For example, if you initiate a transaction through the Timespex Service, such as a purchase, we may collect information about you, such as your name, email, phone number, address, credit card information, as well as any other information you provide in order to process the transaction. This information may be shared with third parties for the same purposes. We encrypt credit card numbers using industry-standard technology. We may also collect other Personal Information at the request of the Company you are transacting with or through.
- The information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Timespex, such as your IP address, can also be stored by us.
From other sources
- In addition to the information, we collect from you through Timespex Services, we may receive information about you from other sources, such as public databases, strategic and joint marketing partners, social media pages and platforms, people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected on social media platforms, as well as from other third parties. We may also collect other Personal Information through the Timespex Services under the direction of a Company.
4. How Personal Information May Be Used.
We may use your Personal Information to provide the functionality of Timespex Services and related support.
- To create and administer accounts, fulfill and record transactions, and provide you with related assistance (e.g., technical help, answering inquiries related to Personal Information, etc.).
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding our services and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you, with your consent, and/or to comply with a legal obligation.
We may use your Personal Information to provide you with marketing and promotional materials and opportunities, and facilitate social sharing.
- To provide customers with offers for products and services from participating merchants, including offers based on variables such as stated and anticipated customer interests, personal characteristics, or location;
- To share information with other marketers (and their service providers) to permit them to send you marketing communications, consistent with your choices.
- To recommend certain Merchants or service offerings to the end use.
- To allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests or similar promotions.
- To facilitate social sharing functionality if you choose to do so.
We will engage in this activity with your consent, to manage our contractual relationship with you, or where we have a legitimate interest.
We may use your Personal Information for reporting and trending.
- To better understand you and our other users, so that we can tune and personalize our offering.
- For trending and statistics, and to improve our products and services.
We will engage in this activity because we have a legitimate interest.
We may use your Personal Information to accomplish our business purposes.
- For audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and are compliant with legal, regulatory or contractual requirements.
- For fraud and security monitoring purposes, for example, to detect and prevent cyber attacks or attempts to commit identity theft.
- For responding to legal duties, such as requests from public and government authorities.
We will engage in these activities to comply with a legal obligation or because we have a legitimate interest.
To the extent that we process your Personal Information based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
5. How Personal Information May Be Disclosed.
We may disclose your Personal Information:
- To our strategic partners and third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing services, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, credit card processing, auditing and other similar services.
- To a Company if you are an End User and are using our Timespex Services to interact with that Company. Please contact the Company you interact with directly for more information on that Company’s privacy practices.
- To third parties to permit them (or their own customers) to send you marketing communications, consistent with your choices.
- To third-party sponsors of sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions, consistent with your choices.
- To you, through message boards, chat, profile pages and blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and materials, including as described in the sections below titled “Testimonials, Ratings and Reviews” and “Public Forum.”
- To your friends associated with your social media account, to other website users and as well as to your social media account provider, in connection with your social sharing activity.
- To business partners in the context of a corporate transaction. If Timespex is involved in a sale or business transaction (e.g., merger or acquisition), Timespex will retain a legitimate interest in disclosing or transferring your Personal Information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings). Such third parties may include, for example, an acquiring or target entity and its advisors.
Please note that we may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use it for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information. If we combine any Other Information with Personal Information, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information.
6. How to access, correct, delete or exercise other rights regarding your Personal Information.
Keeping Personal Information about you, current helps ensure that we offer you the best service offerings available through our Merchants and Business Partners. You can access, update and delete your Contact Information, Financial Account Information, and the other information you provided to use in your profile by logging into your account and deleting it or sending us an email at email@example.com.
If you want to close your account or have other questions or requests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. While we are ready to assist you in managing your subscriptions, closing your account, and removing your active profile, we cannot always delete records of past interactions and transactions.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion (for example, when you have active reservations which are not completed/finished yet).
There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed.
If you are under 18 years of age and a user of the Timespex Services, you may also be entitled to ask us to remove content or information that you have posted to the Timespex Service by submitting a request to email@example.com. Please note that your request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information.
If you are a customer of a Company and would no longer like to be contacted by that Company, or would like to request the exercise of a right as set out above in relation to Personal Information held by a Company, please contact the Company directly.
7. Your choices regarding our use and disclosure of information.
Timespex may use the information you provide for direct mail, mobile text messages, promotional emailing, etc. We give you many choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You may opt out from:
- Receiving electronic communications from us: If you are a user of the Timespex Services and no longer want to receive marketing-related emails or mobile text messages from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out of receiving these marketing-related emails or mobile text messages by sending a request for list removal to firstname.lastname@example.org or changing your preferences in the Timespex Services. If you have provided your information to Timespex, and opt-out, Timespex will put in place processes to honor your request. This may entail keeping some information for the purpose of remembering that you have opted-out.
- Our sharing of your Personal Information with unaffiliated third parties for their (or their customers’) direct marketing purposes: If you prefer that we do not share your Personal Information on a going-forward basis with unaffiliated third parties for their direct marketing purposes, you may opt-out of this sharing by emailing email@example.com from the email that you have signed up or used in receiving the Timespex Services.
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please also note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails or messages from us, we may still send you emails or messages for administrative or other purposes directly relating to your use of the Timespex Services, and you cannot opt-out from receiving those emails or messages.
Our mobile application may also send push notifications to your mobile device. If you have previously consented to receiving push notifications and no longer wish to receive them, you can also turn push notifications off at the device level. The application may also request access to your device’s calendar application, camera, gallery, location, contacts list and microphone. If you have previously allowed access to one or all of your device’s functions mentioned before and no longer want to allow access, you may edit the application settings at the device settings.
8. Tracking and Advertising.
When you use the Timespex, we collect certain information by automated or electronic means, using technologies such as cookies, pixel tags and web beacons, browser analysis tools, and web server logs. As you use Timespex, your browser and devices communicate with servers operated by us, our business partners and services providers to coordinate and record the interactivity and fill your requests for services and information. This also helps to manage content on the Timespex Services by informing us what content is effective.
9. Social Media Features and Widgets.
10. Public Forum.
Our websites or mobile apps may offer publicly accessible message boards, blogs, and community forums. Keep in mind that if you directly disclose Personal Information through Timespex public message boards, blogs, or forums, this information may be collected and used by others. To request removal of your Personal Information from our blog or community forum, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your Personal Information or some content (if, for example, it is reposted by another user), in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
11. Sign-In Services.
You may be able to log in to some of the Timespex Services using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or Google. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain Personal Information with us such as your name, surname, email address and phone number to pre-populate our sign up or log in forms.
12. Third Party Payment Processor.
Timespex can use third party payment processors as a Third Party Offering for payment services. If you want to make a payment through Timespex, your Personal Information may be collected by such processors directly and not by us. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, third parties’ collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information.
13. Links to Other Websites.
We are not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Timespex Services, including our social media pages.
14. Data Retention.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Timespex Services to you (for example, as long as you decide to delete your profile and all created business and services from Timespex);
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them); or
- Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
15. Security of Your Information.
The security of Personal Information is a high priority at Timespex. We seek to use reasonable technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have any questions about the security of your interaction with us please contact us at email@example.com.
16. Use of Service by Minors.
The Timespex Services are not directed or targeted at children under the age of sixteen (16), and we request that they do not provide Personal Information through the Timespex Services.
17. Cross-Border Transfer.
The Timespex Services are controlled and operated by us from Lithuania and are not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of Lithuania.
Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and by using the Timespex Services you understand that your Personal Information will be transferred to countries outside of your country of residence, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your Personal Information.
18. Sensitive Information.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g. information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, biometrics or genetic characteristics, trade union membership or criminal background) on or through the Timespex Services or otherwise to us, except where explicitly requested or consented to.
Last Update: May 8, 2023